Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Who wants to live a million years?

1. I actually got it on my second time. But after a couple more times, I realized that I was lucky. This showed me that all these species on earth have a very little chance of survival.

2. I chose the ones that were mostly tall because they could reach the tall berries and thrive.

3.Yes, because there are specific creatures that adapt and they have to adapt a lot. I also noticed the weather was changing a lot so they had to adapt to that.

4. The tall ones were more dominant then the small ones because eventually the small ones adapted to be taller because of how tall the trees were. The ones with fur and the ones without fur kind of depended on the weather. If it was cold, the ones with fur would thrive and the ones without fur would adapt to get fur. The opposite would happen if it was really hot.

5. Cold conditions, fur.  Hot conditions, no fur. Large predator, long legs. High food sources, long necks.

6. Different kinds of predators, more extreme weather conditions, and also make one for humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment